2016-2017 OCCRC Board of Directors Membership
Hélène Quesnel, President
Jocelyne Courtemanche, Vice-President
Maria Aubrey, Secretary
Norm Houle, Treasurer
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Position of Director to the OCCRC Board of Directors (2 vacant positions)
The OCCRC invites interested candidates to submit their applications for the position of a Director of the Board. Candidates must respond to the following criteria:
- be a member of the OCCRC;
- reside in Canada;
- be competent to understand and participate fully in the discussions and decisions of the Board;
- not be an undischarged bankrupt;
- not have a criminal record as defined in the Criminal Records Act for which they have not received a pardon;
- have consented in writing to a police reference check by the OCCRC from time to rime before and after assuming office; and
- neither directly or indirectly benefit financially from the activities of the OCCRC.
Interest candidates must submit their most recent résumé and a completely filled out Nomination Form in person to the OCCRC location, by mail or by email to the following address: email@example.com.
The deadline is May 26, 2017.
The Nomination Form can be accessed here: Nomination Form 2017 EN
OCCRC Bylaws – ARTICLE XIII – ELECTION OF THE BOARD
1. The Board shall appoint a nominating committee who will present, during the Annual General Meeting, the names of those willing to serve on the next board.
2. The Board will appoint an elections Chairperson who shall preside over the election.
3. The Board shall approve election procedures for submission to the membership thirty (30) days before the Annual General Meeting according to the Robert’s Rules of Order.
4. The Corporation members may submit in writing nominations endorsed by two (2) members of the Corporation up to two (2) weeks prior to the date of the meeting. The nominees must be eligible to become a member of the Corporation and must also submit in writing a letter of acceptance of their nomination. Nominations from the floor will be accepted providing the candidates meet the requirements of the nominating committee in compliance with Article VII, Section 1.